Wednesday, December 23, 2009

promise to myself

did many things recently: went to stayover at maye's hse for her bdae, sso concert with belle, min and cand and nite cycling with 09. all photos on facebook. (:

results is out ytd at 0900hr.
and i checked it at 0200hr today.

and i noe i'm responsible for them. so i will pick up from here and strive on.
bcos i'm jus glad it wasnt the worst of the worst. (:
i will not bother abt how others think of me anymore.
i will not try to change how they look at me anymore.
i will only try to do my best all the time.

and when i get tired along the way,
i will not procrastinate anymore and just try to grit through.
and when i will get worried abt not being in the run anymore,
i will look back at this post and rmb that:
the future is my destiny.
and i can create this destiny.

so i will acha fight.
and get what i want in 2013. (:

it's a promise.

No comments: