Thursday, March 4, 2010

fly away


it is at such times when i wish i could be one of the balloons up there.
to be set free to roam around the world.
because when things turned ugly, pointless and revolting,
you just feel like perhaps being a non-living thing may nt be so bad after all.

but the last thing tt i ever want to be is a drug tablet.
because i DONT WANT to experience fick and flux myself.
LOL. look at wat diffusion had done to me.
argh. i had enough of that stupid process. ):

2 major upcoming events which i wouldnt have the wealth to watch:
1. jam hsiao mr rock concert - 13 march
2. jang geun suk fan meeting- 24 april
argh. it just sucks when they are both HERE and i cannot go to any. ):
tian, please drop me some money.

life is so not good recently.
gastric is also acting up more frequently now.
and not to mention the 2 new tenants on my face.
i hoped they move out soon! ):

and i came to realise 3 things.
NUMBER ONE: that it doesnt really matter how much is put in.
but wat matters most is how you put it in.
so sowing the seeds does not guarantee a harvest.
so it is getting totally draining for me.

NUMBER TWO: cherish life.
it hurts even for a complete stranger like me.
so i guess it must really hurt alot for ur family and urself.
tt this happens at the prime of ur regime.
ACHA FIGHT! pharmily will be there for u! (:
and this further lead me to acertain why it has to be oncology for me.

NUMBER THREE: keep things simple and natural.
why too much is processed, it might just complicate stuff.

No comments: