Friday, May 21, 2010

embrace.


i'm bored.
when there isnt time, i complained.
when there is too much time, i complain again.
i guess there cnt be too much or too little of everything.




PING PING PIANG PIANG.
POMP. POMP. POMP.
DRILL. DRILL. DRILL.
the construction in front of my house is getting noiser by each day.
it has become my alarm clock.
but i still donno wat they are trying to build.
it just bulldozers, sand, workers, cranes, boulders tt i see.

went to borrow a few books to keep my brain from rusting away.
finally get to read the rape of nanking. heard tt it's a pretty gd book.
shall read on and share when i'm done with it! (:
but there isnt any forensic book ard to capture my attention this time ard. ):
oh well, there is 1 but the title says: mind to kill.
and i wouldnt carry it ard on the mrt train.




JOB MONEY JOB MONEY.
i need you.
i have been searching thru classified ads for the past few days.
nt of anything i cn find at the moment which cn fit my blizzard schedule.
but then again, my evil twin keeps telling me since i will be workin for the rest of my life,
why bother looking for a job nw?
i am so caught in between.




adidas sundown is less than 10 days.
*gasp* i need to train.
because i dont want to waste such a gd opportunity.
because i want to make it to the finishing line wif no regrets.
and discipline is wat i nid at the moment.
ACHA FIGHT!

No comments: