Monday, September 27, 2010

chapter 2


chapter 2 crept in in the midst of so many things. when there is midterms, SLIC 2010, projects, pamphlet, handover and wat not. they are the reason for the lagging post recently. i really cnt find the time to blog although there's so much that i want to say. ):
although it sucks when my birthday falls on the same day as a midterm paper, i had learnt to get used to it. how cn i not when it's gonna be the same for the next 2 yrs? hahas. it's heartwarming when my fellow aurigaes had a mini celebration for me just now. i love the card they wrote and it's great to know tt there are pple who still care and rmb ur birthday. many thanks to those who post birthday wishes on my fb wall too! (:
okays time to get back to lifeforms and centrifugation. the notes shall be my birthday presents. i wish my birthday luck cn substain thru out the week. esp for lifeforms.

No comments: