Thursday, July 9, 2009

snap

5 days had passed ever since i stopped wk at imh last fri. it felt great to finally be able to leave e buildin after spending 6 solid mths at e hr dept. boss bought me a nike cap n gave me a treat. i gave her a box of merci bars in return(: n i received another surprise treat from 2 of my other colleagues on my last day of wk. bcos of tt, i was actually startin to feel reluctant to leave! luckily i came back into senses n left them nonetheless with my merci petites, incomplete tax invoices n staff declaration forms. hahas.


i finally spent e entire day at home, slacking on mon. i was a couch potato for e entire day n my eyes never left e black box for at least 5 hrs i think. hahas.


tues was a bad day. listened to some crap recommendation by a saleperson n bought a different ink cartridge home since e usual one tt i used was out of stock. in e end, e cartridge is nt recognised by my printer. gt very pissed after spendin 26 bucks. simply a waste of my time to go back to change it. :/went back to e clinic after its 1 wk of renovation. nt much difference jus tt it's brighter with e new lights n fresh coat of white paint. n we even have a mic specially used to call patients. lols. felt pretty embarrassed n awkward usin e mic. esp when all e patients will look at u. me n mel slogged like mad on tues nite. worked close to 2200hr with many many patients comin in. e queue never seemed to stop until we closed our shutter at 2030hr. n we still managed to pull our way thru wif jus e both of us (:


had my haircut on wed wif phe at chapter 2 @ marina sq (: rip to my 1.5yrs old hair. it was funny tt we went 1 big rd jus to get our hair cut at e cheapest price. we even went to e extent of checkin out e terms used on e promotion board of chap 2 outlet @ p.s at times jus to make sure of e prices. in e end, we walked our way from p.s to marina sq n luckily e outlet had a 30% off instead of rebate promotion. (: e walk was all worth it too since we get to burn some of e kcals we ate at mac for lunch. booked our appointment at 1630hr n went to shop ard marina n suntec while waiting (: saw a really nice pair of white sandals but e price kept me rational n i didnt buy it in e end. so it was all window shoppin n i gt realli nervous on our way back to e salon. phe n i shared a male ah tiong stylist. n his hairstyle reminds me of bosco wong from war-in-laws. hahas. but his skills is realli nt bad. heard from phe he's in e profession for close to 10 yrs. in e end, we left e salon onli at 1800hr. n i was late for wk! was on e verge of runnin to e clinic from yck stn. managed to reach onli at 1900hr. luckily there isnt a lot of patients. n my hair feels a lot lighter (:

No comments: