Sunday, July 18, 2010

alright okay

i am upset because:
1. my legs and arms have become the feasting ground for bugs.
2. the bug bites are freaking itchy and no amt of mopiko cn stop me from scratching.
3. which means there will be SCARS. ):
4. pimples are growing on the 2 edges of my face due to lack of sleep and stress.
5. i seem to have endless things to do and idk when i can complete them.
6. i still have no designs for potion shelf.
7. i have cuts on my legs from the wire mash.
8. which means there will be MORE SCARS. ): ):
9. i have to give night cycling a miss today.
10. i haven run since adidas sundown.




at times, i wondered why in the world am i working so hard to make things tt will be torn down eventually. but in the end, i will still make them to my best abilities and i noe i need to look away when they are really destroyed and thrown away. i guessed the process is most impt and knowing tt i could make all those things will be suffice to put smiles on my face.



thrown away.
but always in memories.

No comments: