Wednesday, March 23, 2011

breather


i should be studying for next week's pharmaco and the many upcoming tests. but here i am blogging because i finally ended the dell's ppt today! although things didnt really go the way i wanted, i am happy it is over! all the late nights has been making my brain worse- i realised i couldnt rmb stuff as well as last time. i need some gingko supplements to improve my memory! there is a pile of papers waiting for me to absorb them. if only i cn rmb all of them by mere touching that stack and all the info willl flow in. what naive thinking right.
and my gastric came to visit today after such a long time. had a really bad relapse today after the dell ppt. i think the h pylori in my stomach is multiplying and causing me all the upset. hopefully it will die down and not come back for a loong loong time.
need to go back to studying. the pile of papers is really stacking up and scary to see.

No comments: