Sunday, April 26, 2009

escape.

kudos pple! i noe my blog has been rather stagnant. my taiwan entries are really really delaying all my ltr posts. guess my lappie is really waving e white flag after my multiple photo loading for day 1 & 2 & 3. so today's shall jus be all words.

min joined me n belle for work last wed. (: we had our jogging session held every thursday evening n gathering with cand every friday evening. i'll definitely continue with w jogging since belle n min nid training for their upcoming shape run. jiayou!! [p/s: e onli reason y i didnt take part is cos of e hideous lookin nike PINK-COLOURED tee i'll be getting. n they onli have L size. ): ] i'm so gonna take part in e standard chartered marathon n get e adidas tee!!! :D had food court n mos for our dinner gatherin last fri. n xinwang plus secret recipe cakes last last fri. luv s.r's almond cake!! but all this is makin me uber fat. so i nid to jog MORE n drink MORE plain water.

went to develop my tw photos with denise finally last sun. we went for our jog b4 gettin e photos. spend almost 50 bucks on e 230 pics while denise spent like 80 bucks. hahas.

continue my fated to love you drama marathon after stoppin for so many weeks. totally addicted to it. had been sleepin at 0200hr almost everyday for e past 1 week jus to watch 3 episodes every nite. (: n i get ultra sleepy every afternoon at work. lol. finally completed e series today. luv e ending n e entire storyline. (:

went to sign a 3 mth contract for my 3rd job which will be startin next sun ytd. (: many pple have been tellin me to take care of myself n stuff. i'll. (: jus tt i wanna earn more money n get myself occupied meanwhile. maybe more workload will be a better solution for me.

yupps. tt's all abt wat happened for e past 2 weeks. await for my 4th day @ taiwan. PATIENTLY. cos e server cn get really stuck up at times. till then. (:

No comments: