Friday, October 16, 2009

my last teenage year

yup. enough of me emo-ing and venting out in this small space of mine. many pple send their regards and i really thank u guys for tt. tt is suffice for me to go on. knowing tt pple still care abt me. and it really showed from the celebration min, cand n belle (aka mouthpiece) planned for me. i noe u guys had a really tough time planning n organising it. cos i had been thru the process and it isnt easy. so thanks gals! i really appreciate it. esp when min n cand were having their CA jus the wk after.


i went to cut my hair at chapter 2 @ bugis with phe b4 meeting up the rest for k session at topone. i was hopin to cut my hair shorter n i didnt expect myself to listen to the hairstylist and try the new bob hairstyle. so nw my hair is both long and short in a way. LOL. went to k after tt. and THE ROOM IS DAMN SMALL. nonetheless, we kept ourselves cosy in the small space and had loads of fun camwhoring. all the photos are in fb. tsk tsk.


me with the mic and new hairstyle! (:
after k-ing for 5 hrs, we headed down to iluma for dinner!
maye,phe n hoi yee left while youlong n ee huai joined us.
this is the group photo shot we took while waiting for ken n yl to draw money.
in the end, we still started our meals w/o them. LOL.


my birthday cake!
standard and same as last yr bcos of the many restrictions moi set:
no choco. no mint. no cheese. hahas.
so there isnt really much choice left except mango fruit cake (:


we celebrated ee huai's birthday as well cos his was jus a few days away.
so we blew and cut the cake.


PRESENTS!! :D
tt's ALWAYS the best part of birthday! :D
i received a watch from the gals, belt from maye n qp.

THIS IS TOTALLY LOVED.
my fave adidas BLACK N GOLD polo tee!
wearing it will remind me tt" impossible is nothing". LOL.
thanks to yl, ken, russ and ee huai (:
there's adidas jacket and show's live concert momento bk from russ as well.

we had a loong chat after dinner- literally abt anything, everything under the sun.
i had loads of fun. and i hope everyone else did too tt day (:

0907 is ALWAYS loved (:

No comments: