Monday, November 30, 2009

craze

had been watching loads of movies and catching up on loads of dramas for the past 3 days. think my eyes will rot soon. LOL. while waiting for momo love and hi my sweetheart new episodes, qp recommended me to watch the korean drama- u're beautiful. and it's darn nice! :D i luv the main male lead- jang geun suk! below is the reason why:

jang geun suk (:

although i really enjoy sticking my butt on my chair and glue my eyes in front of my lappie screen, i hope i cn do smth more constructive for the coming weeks.

09 outing is coming soon!! details are all out on facebook.

MY PILATES AND CIRCUIT TRAINING is starting soon!!! :D

4e8 outing is e following week.

sso with min, cand n belle e following wk.

yl and ken is planning a chill out @ clarke quay soon and my m'sia trekking is coming soon too! :D best part of all, CHIRSTMAS! qx may be planning a xmas party too! i cnt wait for all the exciting events tt are coming up. (:

i just hope the time machine will stall now.

i just hope everything will not be long gone.

i just hope i cn enjoy every moment of my life nw.

No comments: