Wednesday, March 11, 2009

dilemma

yupz. i'm really caught in a dilemma. apology to those tt have been readin my posts recently. guess it's pretty much abt uni choices and courses. n e other thing tt has been on my mind constantly is: scholarship. over e years, i have realised tt taking a scholarship really have its pros n cons. while e title gives u prestige n u dont have to worry abt e money. but e burden of e title cn really put pple off at times. n having to maintain e standards set by e committee. nt exactly e kind of stuff i cn take. pple who noe me well enuff will understand wat i meant. :( plus most of e scholarships is bonded. meaning= i nid to noe wat i want. i nid to noe wat's next after uni. but e financial burden on my parents seems to be weighing above e rest. shld i jus swallow in all this to put their mind at ease? it doesnt help at all tt i haven prepare anything for any scholarship.


work is suffice to drain me till nite. so i have very limited time to think n consider. i seriously nid a guiding light. someone who will answer all e queries n worries tt i have. who will be there to answer them?

me, myself, alone.

No comments: