Tuesday, March 31, 2009

ntu open house

haha. a super super outdated post. rushed down to ntu open house from my workplace on last last sat. reached jurong east n boarded their shuttle bus. n saw qp n maye in e same bus. (: went to tour ard e campus with their company. heard the tcm + biomed talk n saw phe there tgt with her bf. saw candice on my way n met up with my pri sch buddies. had dinner with my bunch of mj-es. a great get-together for me. (:

mun yee, me n jing rong :)
my pri sch buddies.
thinking back, we had known each other for 10 yrs nw. :)
a random shot in e campus. haha.
went to meet up with petrina and her frens b4 proceedin to city hall to meet e rest.
had pizza hut for dinner with e mj bunch. (:

platter's hut.
think it's e name if i still rmb correctly.


pet was totally sianz cos this was wat happened:


i keep camwhoring e food n she was hungry oreadi.
LOL. :D


pepperoni pizza.
with viva crust.


norean, ru jin, thomas n me ordered a sundae to share.
nt bad. except for e mountain of whipped cream.



me and jin!


we visited shermaine after dinner.
she was sellin chillies. n there is realli ALOT of chilli sauces.


pet tryin to act lao ban niang.
haha.


samantha, me and rebacca.
it's great tt i cn still tell this 2 twin sisters apart after 2 yrs.

pet n me camwhore while we wait for sherm to knock off.


chillies!!


my lovely mj peeps (:
me with jin, sherm, norean n e twins.
it's a pity desmond n yi hao went off earlier.
anws, i still had loads of fun tt day.

No comments: