Friday, March 20, 2009

my choice. my decision. my journey.


decided to do a different entry today. 2 weeks had past since the release of a's results. open hses are over. most scholarships deadline are over. most pple would have decided the exact course n take on their desired scholarship to pursue their dreams by this time.


after much tot. much research. much discussion. i guess it's time for me to make my choice. n write a new chapter in my life. nonetheless, there is still much hold backs. much uncertainty. abt the decision n choice i'd made. is it e right one? I once came across a quote from Ralph Emerson who said: Trust ur instinct to the end, though u cn render no reason. tt's how i felt exactly. abt my choice for nus pharmacy. it's e 1st course tt came to my mind. n it stuck thru even after open hse. read thru their website over and over again. n their modules. even their 10 reasons why u shld join pharmacy. pretty much fit in.


i'm flying off on monday morn. it's a 8am flight to taiwan. yet i cnt feel a tiny bit of excitement. unlike my last trip to perth. uni courses is all tt i tot of for these past 2 wks. n i nid to submit my choices by this sunday. i'm nt sure wat kind of assurance i nid from pple. perhaps jus tt i'd made e right choice. it's tt simple.


it takes courage to make a choice. n greater courage to be responsible for it.

No comments: