Thursday, May 28, 2009

gross tuesday

yup. i'm e third person writing about this darn darn tramatising experience. well, it really is. tuesday started off with me rushing to catch e 0715hr train. gt pushed n squashed as usual. tt's kinda normal as it always happens. as i was stoning along the way, i heard this loud and stinky burping sound. so i turned to my right n saw this indian man STANDING BESIDE ME with his mouth open, with a face filled with relief n comfort. nw all tt filthy n stinky air which had settled in his stomach for who-noe-how-long is out in e train container. i turned away, n e tot of breathin made me feel gross-out. well, there's an even more exciting episode to this:

went to e toilet with phe after my breakfast in imh. we headed for e nursin admin toilet. phe brushed her teeth while i went into e toilet. n e lady in e cubicle next to me kept flushing her toilet. while i tot to myself she could be an escaped patient from e hosptial, a cockroach scurried past my legs n went into e lady's cubicle. i didnt even have time to react n e lady shouted: eeks. there's cockroach somemore!! n she continued her flushin motion. i came out of e toilet. n to my horror, i saw piles of shit floating in e sewage water near e sink area. i looked at phe onli to realise tt e oblivious gal,with colgate still in her mouth continued to brush for a few times more b4 realisin she has been steppin on sewage water. luckily she wore heels. i wore flats. with holes pattern. OMG. i was screamin all e @#$%^**$ inside my heart while we dashed out of e toilet. we almost puked with all e stinky smell from e toilet diffusing out. we hurried over to e other toilet , left a trail of shit water footsteps along e way, to wash our feet n pants.

wat a day.

No comments: