Monday, June 22, 2009

monday bluez

strange. i'd a sudden urge to blog after much blog-hoppin ard. as i read abt pple's lives online, a thought came into my mind. how funny our lives crossed each other someway or another n yet we are all gg such different pathways. we have grown up. n are starting to make decisions for our future. our own lives.


n i realise wat we did in e past is never an insurance to our destiny in e future. n deep down, i cnt help but doubt my own decision. shld i have taken on another path n challenge myself further? perhaps i jus dont have suffice courage to step out of my comfort zone n ascertain myself wat i actually wanted. it's scary how it has all ended n i'm embarkin on a new journey which i'm nt so sure anymore. yet, i dont have any regrets.


this is all so confusing n oxymoron.


maybe all may not be gone. i'm still in e same field i wanted to be. (:
belief. courage. resilience. zeal. i'm counting on myself to make e mark.
for i always believe in giving e best out of everything tt i do. (:

No comments: