Thursday, June 11, 2009

out of e blue

i'm beginning to realise tt my blog is turning into event-based entries. had a different morning today. instead of meeting min at amk, i trained to clarke quay. along e way, there was this indian lady who fainted out of a sudden. e rest of e passengers in e train made way for her n she gt down at novena with her husband. it's a pity i didnt get to see wat actually happened cos there's this really tall man in front of me who blocked my view. :/


had to go down to MOM to help a doc process n update his work permit. with a street directory map, i began to find my way to MOM with my ultra poor sense of directions. hahas. as usual, i couldnt find it 1st time. i'd to go rd e central once to realise tt MOM was actually jus across e street from swiss hotel when i spotted its logo. =.= well, it was cos e MOM buildin gt covered by a construction site. headed to e main lobby for a ticket b4 proceedin to e 2nd level. it's pretty amusin tt they named their lobbies by colour. hahas. orange/ green/ blue. stoned n stared at e ticketing board for my no to appear. walked towards e assigned counter n after much talkin, e staff told me tt i lacked 1 document. i started to panick n luckily they managed to fax it over to MOM in time. trained back to buangkok n waited darn darn looong for bus 43 to arrive. i think i seen 4 bus 27 durin my wait. but it's nice to jus sit there knowin tt i still get paid every min. :D


did loads of filing when i went back. think i stand for more than 4 hours in e compactor rm today. it's so much better than sittin in front of e com screen like a couch potato(: n ken was sweet enuff to come down jus to meet e imh gals for lunch. he finally turned H2 gas wiith all tt popping ytd. lols. it was a nice chat over lunch to noe how he was doin recently. hopefully we cn meet up e rest of e guys this sat. (:


went down for a run at imh track after work today. another 5km accomplished!! :D hopefully i cn run every other day when i stopped wk at imh. (: n tony surprised me when he asked me to run for imh at e inter-institution games held at millenia institute on 27 jun on my way home. hahas. guessed i'm still nt up to standard for this kind of competition. i jus wanna run for my adidas tee!! (:


had a boring week at e clinic with a doc gg overseas. which means next wk will be hell for us. esp nite. screams* needa pre-emp myself mentally. thought thru wat i wanna do for e 1 mth break b4 sch starts. read e nhg mag n gt really interested in pilates. it seems like a great sport to keep fit n tonned. best of all, it cn improve on e body postures. i really nid to gt my postures right since i'd been slouchin forever. ): i wanna try bakin too. muffins n cookies (: hopefully i cn bake some for my colleagues b4 i leave imh. i nid an oven!! n of course i'd hit my books again. ): am tryin to ask for an attachment at imh pham dept to find out more abt psychiatry pharm. will definitely count u in belle!! (:


life cn be great with or without ___
cn it?

No comments: