Sunday, August 29, 2010

a new chapter

if time and space could stand still, i wish to cycle around the world and enjoy nature's embrace.


when things get pretty mundane, it made me ponder at times whether this is really the life tt u really want. i guess it's pretty normal at times to feel this way since there will be times when we just feel really really tired at wat we are doing. hopefully i will be alright again after some icecream therapy. another week is ending and i made up my mind to run for nusps treasurer on thurs night after a really really long thought. it's really smth new tt i have never try b4 in my entire life - elections. and i need to make a rallying video to convince pple to vote for me. i understand fully tt in every election, there are bound to be competitions. so regardless of whether i will get the post or not, i will just try my best for now. (:
i finally resume my running on friday after so loooong. after nt running for so looong, everything seemed to be back to square one! ): i need to train and train again. nike human race is waiting for me! ran with jh and cheryl and we had a long chat at the steps along the track after our run. it's gd catching up with them and i noe things are nt really the same anymore. there are shifts, jumps and hopping ard. it took me some time to get used to them too. but ultimately we are still pharmily. (:

No comments: