Monday, January 26, 2009

cny eve

haha. i'd a different cny eve this yr. went for some seriously very late shopping with denise in e afternoon at chong pang. cos i realised i have no shoes to go with my clothes e next day. so i rushed down to see e remaining shoe shops tt are still open n bought a pair of black pumps. haha. walked to northpoint with denise after tt to get leggings. in e end, i ended up buying my adidas tote bag!!!! WEE!!! ( stroke off from wish list) :)


haha. my fav adidas design tote bag!!!
had a hard time choosin btw black-grey n white-gold combi.
chosen white-gold intially but went back to change to black -grey after much tot.
jus cnt have e effort n time to maintain it. heh. :P

haha. ur jaws must have dropped.
yup. it is a HUGE fa gao.
donno where mum gt this from. haha.
but it probably means we will fa fa fa ALOT lookin at e size of e cake. hee.

played mahjong game from bro's new desktop.
this was my best results so far.
won 64 chips!!
n looked how nice my tiles are!! hee.
luv e game though i wish to play e real one instead.
itchy fingers*

my nice tiles.
all wanzi. :)


went to hk cafe with sis for supper after my few rds of mahjong with e computer.
sis seriously donno wat to eat.

in e end, we ordered barley n milk tea.

of course tt's nt all. haha.
this is chicken and salted fish fried rice.
forgot to take our guo tie pics.
but e food is great! enjoyed. (:
we started to camwhore when our food arrived.

me with my zhao pai pose.

sis cnt wait to get started.
haha. had a different cny eve.
no reunion dinner n countdown.
jus me, sis, hk cafe n mahjong.
still much enjoyed! :)

No comments: